ANALYZE. PRIORITIZE. PERFORM.
As a LINE DRIVE member you’ll get unlimited and personalized access to some of the most advanced metrics and optical motion capture and analysis equipment available.
Our training facilities feature an array of cutting-edge technology, allowing you to analyze your hitting and pitching mechanics and track multiple aspects of your hit or pitched ball’s flight through the air.
Using the real-time, quantitative data captured, you’ll be able to prioritize the areas of your game that need work and measure the advances you make as you progress.
INTRODUCING YOU TO OUR TECHNOLOGY
Members will receive full instructions on the use of our technology when they schedule with one of our coaches for their first session.
We want you to make the very most of your membership — and an important part of that is knowing how to use the equipment we provide.
PARTNERING WITH THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
We’ve teamed up with some market-leading innovators to bring you the ultimate in motion capture and analytics. Here’s what we offer:
- A radar and camera system for professional-level data accuracy.
- Multi-aspect video and 3-D Motion Analysis of hitting and pitching mechanics.
- Instant data feedback allowing you to make on-the-spot adjustments to your mechanics.
- Ongoing monitoring through the creation of individual player profiles.
- Easy to set up and use, intuitive, wireless technology.
Our passion for the game is evident in everything we do. Find out more about our innovative approach.
MORE PRECISION FOR BETTER DECISIONS.
The more accurately you analyze your mechanics, the more effectively you can improve. Using the equipment we provide you’ll be able to measure your performance with a wide range of data and astonishing levels of precision.
Here are just a few examples of what you’ll learn:
- Kinematic sequence
- Rotation, tilt, impact and release angles
- Detailed footprint/pressure distribution
- Vertical and horizontal forces
- Exit velocity
- Launch angle and direction
- Spin rate and axis
- 3-D ball flight and distance
- Pitch velocity
- Breaking motions
- Spin rate and axis
- Strike zone analysis